- This event has passed.
December 1, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - January 3, 2021 @ 9:00 pm$22
Immerse Yourself In A Million Lights At “Dazzling Nights” – An Interactive Holiday Event At Leu Gardens December 1 – January 3
Presented by AdventHealth and Brought to You by Creative City Project and Memoir Agency
Orlando, FL (November 30, 2020) – Orlando’s 50-acre Harry P. Leu Gardens will transform into a stunning, magical wonderland featuring a million dazzling lights, shining forests, magical displays, music and beautiful sculptures during “Dazzling Nights” – a new family friendly adventure that gives guests the opportunity to embark on a three-quarter-mile interactive holiday experience.
Created by the team who brings the IMMERSE Festival to Downtown Orlando every October and presented by AdventHealth, Dazzling Nights is an awe-inspiring holiday event.
A few snapshots of the adventure:
- When guests arrive at Leu Gardens, they will have a photo opportunity in front of a unique, 30’ tall towering Christmas tree.
- Interactive lights on the ground light up and ring like holiday bells when stepped upon.
- Guests journey through a forest of light and fog, as if walking through the aurora borealis.
- Visitors immerse themselves in a 65’ long tunnel of wondrous light.
- And the evening would not be complete without snow and holiday tunes.
- And so much more!
The outdoor event is designed to ensure adequate social distancing and safety amid the COVID-19 pandemic, and visitors will be required to wear masks.
LOCATION: Harry P. Leu Gardens, 1920 North Forest Avenue, Orlando, FL 32803
DATES: December 1, 2020 to January 3, 2021. To ensure the safety of guests, timed entry will take place from 5:30pm-9pm.
TICKETS: $22 per person and can be purchased at dazzlingorlando.com
PARKING: On-site parking is available for a small fee. Complimentary parking and a shuttle will be provided off-site at Blue Jacket Park, 2501 General Rees Avenue, Orlando, FL 32814.
LEARN MORE: dazzlingorlando.com